Sunday, October 12, 2008

Walgreens will PAY YOU to buy Robitussin!!!



Ok, at Walgreens this week...

When you buy 3 Dimetapp or Robitussin,(They are on sale for $3.99) they give you $10 in Register Rewards.

What are Register Rewards you ask? They are coupons that Walgreens gives you that you can use on your next purchase. So, if you do the math...you will spend $12 and get $10 back...

BUT!!!!

If you have $2.00 off coupons for each of the items, you will spend $6 and get $10 back!!!!

I don't even use this stuff and I am going to buy it (using my Register Rewards from last week.) That is $4 free! I could buy a gallon of milk! For free!!!


So, where can you get these wonderful coupons?

Here for the Dimetapp...

And here for the Robitussin.


Please join me ...couponing is addicting!!!


No comments: