Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Coupons, Coupons, Coupons!


Here is a coupon for $2.00 off a Goody Ouchless Hair Product.
(Walmart has some Goody products around $2)

$0.75 Off Betty Crocker Cookie Pouch-These are $1 at Walmart!

$0.75 Off Wet Ones- I saw trial sized package at the checkouts at Target today for about $1!

Another batch of great SC Johnson cleaning products.
-$2.00 off Scrubbing Bubbles
-$2.00 off Pledge
-$2.00 off Pledge Duster
-$1.50 off Pledge Wipes
-$2.00 off Windex
-$1.50 off Windex Wipes
-$1.50 off Shout
-$1.50 off Fantastic

These are excellent coupons...I have used many of them at either Walmart or Target and have paid $0.25-$0.50 for cleaning products.

There was a Target coupon in the newspaper last Sunday where you get a $5 giftcard when you buy 3 Pledge products. With the above Pledge coupons you can most likely make a profit. I think that Pledge is only $2.69 at Target! (I wish I would have bought more than one paper!!!)

Oh yeah...Carrots are free again at Target this week...if you use the Target coupons.

$0.75 off Ziploc Bags- There are 25 ct packs on clearance at Target for $0.50-$0.75! Look on back endcaps or at the registers...they are in a hanging bag, not a box. (I have a decent collection of these now)

$1.00 off any Kotex product- Kotex pantyliners are about $1 at both Walmart and Target...so stock up!

I can't wait until I can get my printer ink refilled so I can print some of these coupons!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have used the Goody Ouchless coupons at Wal-mart at Christmas time. I had a huge stach printed off. We bought each girl in my kids dance group a pack of black hair binders & 1 pack of colors. They were $2.12 each, so for each girl it was $.24. These girls go though the binders at dance, so this was an awsome coupon to have!!!!!