Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A few good printables.



With most of these printables you should be able to print at least 2. I have been told the Kelloggs one below you can print 6! I still have no printer ink, so I haven't tried to print any of these yet. So always press the back button on your browser to see if you can get another coupon. :)

$1/1 any Kelloggs cereal


$1/1 Reynolds Wrap Foil -This is not a direct link, you have to sift through other coupons to get to it. There are some other great ones on there too though!

$1.50/1 Yoplait Kids Yogurt

1 FREE 8-ct. of Maximum Strength Zantac 150® Cool Mint Tablets (Up to $5.50)! (Use upc 012547684049)- That would be a great one if it works!!!

$1/2 Libby's Pumpkin


$5.00 off Clorox Toilet Wand System

$1/1 Juicy Juice product-I am not sure that this is what coupon you will receive...I can't print and can't verify it. Good luck! Ok, I just printed it with my mostly gone ink. It IS $1 off of 1. I will not be able to use it though...the upc didn't print because there is no ink left. :(

$1/1 Arm and Hammer Scoopable Cat Litter

$2/1 off Fresh Step Fresh Expressions Cat Litter

$1/1 Coffeemate...if that link doesn't work try THIS

$2/1 Kashi Cereal Bar!!!

FREE Idahoan Product 13oz or smaller-When asked in the survey... say " YOU HAVE NOT BOUGHT MASHED AT ALL" (This will make sense, I promise)
Go to the link and click on print coupon, if you are a new customer you will have to fill out a short survey and then the print box will come up, you can print as many coupons as you like, the coupon does not exp until 1/31/09. The coupon is for a free package of ANY Idahoan product 13 oz and smaller. ( Borrowed from a post on AFullcup.com)

$1/2 Lindt Truffle Bags

$0.75 Hostess 100 Calorie Pack

$1/1 Chex Mix Bars (These are yummy!)












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great coupons. Thanks for all your hard work just to help us save money!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks :) I'm going to start my printing!!!!!