Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Walgreens Trip Today


Today at Walgreens I bought 1 bottle of Pert Shampoo, a pencil, and 3 boxes of Benefiber Drink Mix (16 ct stick Packs). They look like the picture above, except they are Kiwi Strawberry.

I paid $0.33 out of pocket and received an $8.00 RR coupon for my next trip!


This would be a great starter deal for everyone. I will break it down.

The deal is you buy 3 Benefiber products, get $8.00 in Register Rewards to use on your next purchase.

3 Kiwi Strawberry Stick Packs @ $7.99.
Use the Walgreens coupon for $5.00 off each one in the little coupon books in their store. (Not the weekly ad.)-You only need one Walgreens coupon it takes the discount off of each)
Use (3) $2.00 off Benefiber coupons from last weeks paper.
This brings your total to $3.00, and you get $8.00 back!

Stay tuned and I can tell you how to roll that $8.00 into another deal.



No comments: